- This event has passed.
Preparing for the Masters’ Chair 30/05/2022
30th May @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
We are delighted to announce a return to providing two seminars alter this year to support those Brethren who are on the path to becoming Master of their lodge for the first time in the next few years. This course is ideal for anyone who is a least in a Deacon role at present and has been very popular in previous years. One of the key benefits, aside from the content and the general support, is to meet others who are at a similar stage to you as you look to progress towards leading your lodges.
The two sessions will be held at Sindlesham:
- Monday 30th May 2022 7:30-9:30 pm, introduction by The Provincial Grand Master
- Monday 6th June 2022 7:30-9:30 pm
Tea and coffee will be provided
1. Approaching the chair: will you be ready?
2. Leading your Lodge: delivering the Members’ Pathway
3. Showcasing your lodge: the importance of well run meetings, festive boards and good ritual
4. Managing succession and your future beyond the chair